The Law Offices Of David H. Black
If you have suffered serious injuries from a workplace accident, you are probably wondering about your rights and options. Many people in this situation are afraid to do anything, because they fear they could lose their jobs if their injuries became known or reported. The first thing you should do is talk with the Law Offices of David H. Black, a Los Angeles workers' compensation attorney who can help you understand your options, and obtain medical treatment and benefits.
At the Law Offices of David H. Black, we represent injured clients throughout Southern California. We take cases on contingency basis and there is never any out of pocket expenses and offer free initial consultations, so cost is not a concern when you work with us. No recovery, no fee. The attorneys at the Law Offices of David H. Black are:
- Advocacy - Superior trial skills and knowledge of the law.
- Experienced — Our two principle attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience.
- Local — During the 30 years of our law firm's existence, our law firm has been in the same Los Angeles community.
- Focused — For our entire legal careers we have dedicated our lives to legal representation for workers' compensation and personal injury claims exclusively.
- Aggressive — We take an aggressive approach to helping our injured clients obtain workers' compensation benefits, medical treatment and compensation.
- Prestigious — We are a law firm that is well-known in the local and Hispanic communities. We are respected and known by our fellow attorneys and judges.
- Loyal — We truly care about our clients and their legal troubles. We focus our entire energy on helping our clients obtain the best results possible.
At the Law Offices of David H. Black, our attorneys are brothers — we are family — and we will represent our clients like they are a part of our family. We know how you as an injured worker can be denied medical treatment, benefits and compensation which burden you and your family.
Contact A Van Nuys Work Injury Attorney ∙ 310-341-0208 ∙ Se Habla Español
We offer free initial consultations, and we take our workers' compensation and personal injury claims on contingency, so there are no fees unless we win. Our office is located right off the Santa Monica freeway (I-10) and open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 310-341-0208 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL.