Reliable Allies For Injured Workers And Accident Victims
We care about our community, and we care about our legal clients who have been injured often due to the negligence of other parties. As part of the Los Angeles area for more than 30 years, the Law Offices of David H. Black in Santa Monica will help you obtain the compensation you deserve whether you are injured in a workplace accident, construction accident or motor vehicle crash.
Effective, reliable and trial-tested, attorneys David H. Black and Wayne L. Black are brothers with over 75 years of combined legal experience. Personal and knowledgeable, we treat our clients with respect and loyalty, just like we would with any family member. We will negotiate and litigate on your behalf.
Experienced, Aggressive And Insightful
We will help you understand every legal option and pursue the best one for your case. Focused, attentive and tenacious, our attorneys advocate for clients at every step. Please learn more about our legal team, their background and experience by following the links below:
We listen, advise and collaborate with clients, while providing the necessary legal insight that helps you find a resolution.
Skilled Advocacy And Personal Attention
With our attorneys, you get top-notch legal advice and personal attention. We listen, guide and explain your legal options. Our areas of practice include:
- Construction mishaps: helping workers injured on-site from falls, being trapped, or injured by negligently operated motor vehicle vehicles and equipment
- Workers’ compensation law: fighting and protecting workers who have been injured on the job in a number of industries
- Industrial injuries: representing clients injured due to equipment failure, exposure to harmful and toxic materials, fires and explosions, chemical spills and factory and refinery accidents
- Repetitive stress: such injuries can run the gamut from carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis to hearing loss and back injuries
- Personal injury cases: advocating for clients injured from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe and defective consumer products, premises liability cases and unsafe work environments
When we work with our clients, we take all cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you will not pay any attorney fees unless we win your case. We expect to win your case and help you collect the settlement that you deserve and carry on with your life.
Schedule A Meeting With A Skilled Lawyer
You get experience, effectiveness and compassion when working with Law Offices of David H. Black in Santa Monica, California. We are local and invested in the community, while advocating for injured workers and accident victims. We offer free initial consultations, so please contact us online or by calling 310-315-7373. Se habla español.